- I got a puppy! He's like 10wks now, a pit/boxer mix, his name is OG. lol... seriously. But he's GORGEOUS!!! I'll put a pic up ASAP. He gets along well with my 11yr old pit/lab mix, Cookie. They play sometimes, but fortunately that number is increasing... lol what usually happens is one wants to play when the other doesn't- but if we get them both riled up enough, they'll start to play. Cookie is ridiculous!!! I'll have to put up a vid of her trying to play//dominate OG. I honestly think they should switch names (atleast till OG gets bigger). Speaking of getting bigger... we've put one 6oz fishweight(?) on his collar and will eventually move on to adding a second one.
- I ended up failing 3 if not all of my 4 classes I took over the summer online via NCVPS..... something I am NOT proud of... ugh- I really don't want to even get into it- I smizzed too much and was lazy and slacked off... The End
- I got into the Kardashian Kraze... lol really. Their drama and luxe life is exactly what my life is missing! haha Plus I think they are GORGEOUS!!!! And I <3>
- Let's seeeeee.... what else? idk Alex just got cash out of our piggy bank for rent for greenery and couldn't find tweezers to pull the bills out of the top... so he dumps the whole piggy bank on our bathroom counter and then calls for me from the bathroom. I'm like "What do you need?" and he's like "I just need you to do something for me." I'm like uh huh... I go in and see what he did and he's ACTUALLY asking me to put ALL that change back in after I had to do that frickin annoying tedious task the other day... and you know what I say? I take one look at that shit and turned the fuck around and was like "Seriously Alex?? No." He attempts to argue but whatever... I was just like "Alex, that is some bullshit... seriously?" Whatever lol it was just stupid.
- Anyways.... well I think I've moved since the last time too... lol- oops. Outta UVillage and onto (my first apt... which I've yet to be able to pay rent for the last 2mos...) Walnut Creek Apts. They're very nice and pretty cheap to split 2ways. It's UBER CLEAN compared to the last place (which is because WE weren't the ones at fault -cough cough- ANDREW MORIZIO...) haha thank GOD that shit is behind us now. : )
- I feel confused and doubtful of my relatonship with Alex right now... I'm not sure why- honestly. We hardly have sex- but that's my fault, I just feel so uncomfortable.... idk... but it's weird... first time ever.... I mean p.s. I still LOVE him and want to have kids with him at some point but right now... maybe we're just going through a rough patch...
- My dad has started to LEGITIMATELY try to be healthy... ordering Acai Berry juice or nectar or something- which he has a glass of like 2x a day and it's mixed with REAL, WHOLE Bee Pollen. I think that's awesome and it tasted great. Plus he ordered a Colonics-type product which was like 2 bottles with a Double-the-Order Special or something... which he gave me the extra order and I have to say- it's not bad. I just feel cleaner... lol that's all I'm saying!!
Some Basics
- Amber
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- I love. I have a fat *COOKIE*! And a pathetic excuse for an OG....
Monday, August 24, 2009
OK so its been FOREVER since I've posted on here! But I have returned (mwahahha- lol) Since I was gone this is what has happened:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

amber,
ReplyDeletei'm sorry in advance that i'm an asshole. really, i am, and i hate that i am doing this but i feel compelled and i can't stop. you are a boring person. you watch boring teevee shows and are actually "into" the kardashian craze and bam margera. do you watch the MTV awards and read teen beat too? do you refer to male celebrities as dreamy? this is livejournal material at best, yet here i am, at the whim of stumbleupon, being forced to read what basically basically comes across as a 14 year old's diary. please do not do this anymore, and if you succeed as an actress, don't write your own material.
<3 hugs & kisses <3 C
p.s. i hope everything works out between you and alex.