Some Basics

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
I love. I have a fat *COOKIE*! And a pathetic excuse for an OG....

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Episode II- Part I

OK I know it has been awhile since I've posted anything but I just started Summer School. English, Math, Psychology, and Latin. It doesn't seem to be too bad but I've gotten off to a rocky start because I did not know what I was doing... and I'm STILL tryin to figure it out. I've been Stumbling and playin volleyball and drinkin today and yesterday. Other than that... nothing real interesting on The Amber Show this week. I'll try to start postin everyday though- and add things I StumbleUpon. Well we (actually) have people over right now so I think I'm gonna peace out. Hope it's not too boring of a night.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment