skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Amber Show

I am an aspiring actress and am using the next two years to work on my portfolio, experience, networking, and funding before I move out to Hollywood. I don't have the money to hire a camera crew or- hell- even buy just a regular camcorder... so this will have to do. CAUTION: SOME ADULT SITUATIONS AND DRAMA MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR THE WEAK AT HEART OR THIN-SKINNED!

Some Basics

My photo
Amber
Raleigh, NC, United States
I love. I have a fat *COOKIE*! And a pathetic excuse for an OG....
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (20)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • Episode II- Part I
      • I'm also checking out Porcelain Veneers because I ...
      • Episode I- Part II
      • Episode I- Part I

Monday, June 8, 2009

Episode I- Part II

OK so I've been Stumbling links for ACTIVISM- Hope you love them!:

Wikipedia's Definition of the Word "Activism"

Wikipedia's How to Become an Activist

Suite 101's How to Become an Activist

Feminist Activisism

Activism in the Jewish Community


Do Something!


Psychology Today

Elderly Care

Environmental Protection Agency of America

Tips & Facts on Being Green

Saving the Environment in the Laundry Room

Connecting with the Green Community

Green Ideas

A Green Community Forum
Posted by Amber at 4:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me : )

Me : )
18+ p.s. Check out my StumbleUpon faves!! ~theambershow~ <3 Lovely <3
Powered By Blogger

Apture

Followers