Some Basics

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
I love. I have a fat *COOKIE*! And a pathetic excuse for an OG....

Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm also checking out Porcelain Veneers because I have a poor jaw alignment contributing to intensely painful TMJD and I would love to have perfectly aligned and whitened teeth til I die. ; )
WebMD
Dentistry Guide
Lumineers
General Pricing
Everything to Know About Veneers
Before & Afters
Ask.Com Raleigh & Veneers

I read an article today while I was waiting for Alex at a Clinical Research place. But for now Alex and I are going to the NO DOUBT / PARAMORE CONCERT!!!! yay! I'm really excited... If only Cookie could come with us... it's SO lame that you have to buy lawn chairs there and you can't bring your own- just an aside, I guess lol.
-Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment