Some Basics
- Amber
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- I love. I have a fat *COOKIE*! And a pathetic excuse for an OG....
Blog Archive
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Intermission
Hahaha soooo I love how I haven't added a new post on here in a long ass time... I honestly haven't had much to talk about- I'm still looking for a job, still struggling with getting back on board with school, things between Alex and me have fizzled... I've 'met' this really awesome guy I like who lives in Washington (uhhh thats 3k away btw). I've been writing more which is nice but I'm def having trouble gettting all my thoughts organized and narrowing down the lyrics. I guess I could post my new lyrics... but I'm so anal about my work that it's not like it's done ya know... I really don't even think the last couple months are even worth recounting. I've been POLYVORIN it up though... maybe I should post those onto here too! That'd make my blog a little more interesting, non? Well I guess I'll fuck around with it right now then!! : D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment