I want to feel- your touch
I want to have- your love
I want to be
I want to see
What we, could, be
But it's not enough
To play rough
When I can never be
Never see
The 'we' he talks about
Constantly
Don't you see this is hurting me
Can't say I haven't tried
To keep you in my life
Now I don't know what I'ma do without you
Is this really right
To leave this all behind
Or is this really a mental break through
I want to hear your voice
I want to bring the noise
I want to feel
Iwant to heal
I need to take back what you steal
Because you're killin me
So please
They say that I'm the best
But how can shit go down
Without my baby around
I've tried, to tell, you how
I feel
But you, refuse
To change the reel
So I've just been floating
There's no light I can see from here
So now I set sail from this pier
And I must let go of my fears
Let go, just let go
So just know
I've, let, go
Some Basics
- Amber
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- I love. I have a fat *COOKIE*! And a pathetic excuse for an OG....
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment