Some Basics

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
I love. I have a fat *COOKIE*! And a pathetic excuse for an OG....

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SO ANONYMOUS XI

I got my drank in my cup
and some junk in my trunk
If you're low fill it up
Don't you see I get it crunk

I be sippin on some gin (gin)
Sittin takin it all in

Bout to burst
Out my shirt
Sorry but I tend to flirt


Now I'me poppin out the wine
Like it's celebration time
And I'm rollin with my dimes
Like I'm in a vending machine line

My boys wanna get tipsy
So I pull out mywhiskey
Now I cannot act a lady
Got the sayin "damn she crazy"

Watch me take yo man
He'll be my numba 1 fan
Hot Damn

That's why they givin me their cake
Like everyday's my brithday

I'm bout to get it started
You know I bring the party
Won't remember in the mornin'
Cause we gon get retarded

Slurpin on some bubble
Bout to get into some trouble

So I'm runnin for the covers
And my dress you're creepin under

No comments:

Post a Comment