Some Basics

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
I love. I have a fat *COOKIE*! And a pathetic excuse for an OG....

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SO ANONYMOUS VI

Can you keep up
Will you watch me
If I get it fired up
While my hips swing
Center of the flo
Where ya know I take it low
You know I gotta catch ya
Not just gonna match ya
I ain't tryin to blas ya
Name on the ra-dio
but you know how I go
Me is what I do
Looks like it's round two
You just do you
That's why they be like 'who'


Cause I'm a 5 star chick
In my 5 star whip
With my 5 star clique
Takin 5 star hits
Gotcha 5 star dick
Beat it, r-tard bitch


Guess I can't say that one on air
My words strip you like naked and bare
I like it how you move when ya move right there
Do a little dance for ya
Sit down in that chair


You should really try to please me
You should really care
Not lookin for a child
Or for an answered prayer
Just wanna get a lil wild
With the game's biggest player

I ain't about to miss ya
I just wanna kiss ya
D you get the pitcha
I'm really gonna getcha

No comments:

Post a Comment