Tell you what I want, what I need
Where I'm from and who I be
What I've been through and what I've seen
And if I learned one thing
Life's no fairy tale, it's not like TV
It's so hard to grasp, true reality
Everyday I think it's closer
Every year that I grow older
But I see it's moving farther
As it all starts to feel harder
To take
The pain
It breaks
My heart
It aches
In strain
And I don't know what I would've done without you
It's so true
But would you be confused
If I told you 'a different you'
Indeed it was me
That in fact I truly lacked
A back bone
Too stoned
I don't know how I should act
Some Basics
- Amber
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- I love. I have a fat *COOKIE*! And a pathetic excuse for an OG....
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment