Some Basics

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
I love. I have a fat *COOKIE*! And a pathetic excuse for an OG....

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Beginning of the End?

OK sooooo I have a confession I suppose...
Here's some background info first:
I'm 18
My bf- Alex S- is 21
We met at a party through a mutual friend- Andrew M ( a guy I used to work with that I've made out with before and I almost had sex // lost virginity to him one drunken night)
I fbkd Alex the Sunday night of Halloween wknd after I met him to get his cell num.. then texted him and we started hanging out // talking // him visiting me at work // us making out in Spencer L's car... which then led to us dating.. then fucking....
Then after we'd been dating for about 8 months I got in a big fight with my dad and had to leave to stop living there (after not living with him for a couple weeks the spring prior)- Alex S and Kasia G picked me up that afternoon and the rest is history so to speak...
Even from the beginning I felt//told him that I knew it was too early for us to be moving in together and I didn't plan on it being permanent.
Well I had moved in with him in like April while he was living at College Inn with 3 other roommates.. then we both => planned on <= moving into a 4 bedroom suite at University Village with OUR mutual friends Spencer L, Andrew M, and Sam W (WHICH WAS AWFULLLLLL BTW lol another story for another time) then after that for a year, we got an apartment together at Walnut Creek- both cosigning the lease with his mom as both of our gurantor...


OK Alex just got home Ill have to finish this in a little bit... Srry : /  <3 A

No comments:

Post a Comment