Some Basics

My photo
Raleigh, NC, United States
I love. I have a fat *COOKIE*! And a pathetic excuse for an OG....

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SO ANONYMOUS IX

Now I'm done and when I'm gone
I'll be the only trophy you hadn't won
You'll realize what you've done
So you can't be my number one

When I step out on the scene
Guys lined up as far as I can see
All those girls wanna be me
DJ this is my urgent plea

So A T T N
Need your attention
Tell your boy he's inchin
Closer to detention
Pinchin on my ass
Baby where's your class?
Checkin out my style
Don't need to wait in line
If you know you ain't fine
You just need to step aside
So if you creepin up behind
I'm not givin you the time

So learn this life lesson
Before I start messin
Around or start dressin
Up for this class clown
Trust I'm not stressin
Just need to address it
This teacher's pet obssession
I'm gonna need a confession
Before we get down

A S A P
All eyes on me

No comments:

Post a Comment